Photographs in Carnivorous Plant Newsletter

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 13 1998 - 13:23:25 PDT

Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 13:23:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Photographs in Carnivorous Plant Newsletter

                          Announcement

Carnivorous Plant Newsletter is enlarging its photograph bank. If you have
photographs of plants that you are very proud of, please send duplicates
to me and I will keep them on hand for publication in Carnivorous Plant
Newsletter. I cannot say when we would use your photographs, but when we
do you will get full credit for your work.

While we already have photographs of common species, we could always use
more, so do not be shy. I would like photographs of plants in cultivation
or the wild. Habitat photographs, growing situations, and even photographs
of yourself would be acceptable.

Please send your duplicates (slides or glossy prints--4" X 6" or larger
format preferred) to me at

Barry Meyers-Rice
Carnivorous Plant Newsletter
P.O. Box 72741