Re: fuzz in terranium

From: GkramIII (GkramIII@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 28 1998 - 06:34:58 PDT

Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 09:34:58 EDT
From: GkramIII <GkramIII@aol.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: fuzz in terranium

Bonomyl is still sold and is manufatured by BONIDE. If you can't find it
where you live, call Meyer Seed Company. They have a toll free number, U.S.,
and are located in Baltimore Maryland.
I had a similar problem when I first set up my terranium. I mixed up a
solution of Bonomyl, at recomened dose, and CATAPAN (50% WP) also at
recomended dose and flooded the terranium. After a couple of hours, I drained
it. Since then, almost three years, no "fuzz". My moss turned brown and
looked dead but started to green back up after about a month. Hope this
helps.