Benomyl available

From: Sarver, Cindy (AV00236@MDCPO302.HB.MDC.COM)
Date: Tue Apr 28 1998 - 08:36:00 PDT

Date: Tue, 28 Apr 98 08:36:00 PDT
From: "Sarver, Cindy" <AV00236@MDCPO302.HB.MDC.COM>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Benomyl available

Folks,
   Benomyl (the 50% variety) is indeed still available in the US. I have
recently seen several orchid catalogs offering it. I noted it because I
was surprised to see it, since it's been absent from advertising for a
while.
   If anyone wants to know which catalogs, I can probably dig them up,
but I just wanted to let you know that you can keep your eyes open; it is
out there again.

      -cindy sarver

P.S. Anyone who got nepenthes madagascariensis seed from me; would you
mind dropping me a note to let me know how you're doing with them? I'm
just curious...