Nep seedling

From: Mellard, David (dam7@cdc.gov)
Date: Wed Apr 29 1998 - 06:09:00 PDT

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 09:09:00 -0400
From: "Mellard, David" <dam7@cdc.gov>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nep seedling

Just so that I am always pushing the envelope and challenging myself, I
sowed Nep veillardi (sorry for the spelling) on vermiculite some weeks
ago. A few have sprouted and now I'm faced with doing more than just
reading emails about growing Nepenthes. I acutally have a couple of
adults in an terrarium that are doing great but have little knowledge
about how to coax these tiny seedlings to the next stage.

The mix that I use for the adults is too large for the seedlings, so I'd
appreciate hearing from members about methods to use in getting them out
of the petri dish.

Thanks a lot,
David
Atlanta