New Member

From: Dempsey Yates (djyvft@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 15:43:32 PDT

Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 15:43:32 PDT
From: "Dempsey Yates" <djyvft@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New Member

Hello!

I have been on this list for several months and have not yet introduced
myself. I am a college freshman at Moberly Area Community College in
Missouri of the USA. I am the chemistry lab assistant at school. I
have been interested in carnivorous plants since I was in grade school,
but I can not call myself an expert on them though. I really don't have
a whole lot of time to devote to these plants with my two jobs and
school.

I have an opportunity to go to school this fall in Canterbury, England
from September 17 to December 18, 1998. They said we would be doing a
lot of traveling throughout Europe. I was wondering are there any CP
societies in England? Are there any special places of interest that
anyone would highly recommend? I am planning on traveling throughout
Europe for a few weeks after I am through with school as well.

Thank you!

Dempsey Yates
djyvft@hotmail.com