Re:sand

From: aquilla2@juno.com
Date: Sun May 10 1998 - 07:38:51 PDT

Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 10:38:51 EDT
From: aquilla2@juno.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:sand

Dear Dr.Cap,
        I have mentioned at times here on this list that, placing a few
drops of muriatic acid (HCL) on any sand that you are considering using,
and if the results are a fizzing or foaming reaction then you probably do
not want to use the sand. No reaction indicates that the sand has no
calcium or bicarbonate salts which would be harmful to your CP. I do not
believe anything that is written on a sand label, when it comes to CP as
most distributors have no experience with CP. Just my $.02 for what it
is worth

Michael A Sankovich

Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust. If the misery don't get you.
the raspberry julep spring tonic, (with the persimmon sap) Must!
Deputy Dawg @ Muskrat's funeral