Re: Seeds and stems

From: Doug Burdic (dburdic@presys.com)
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 12:55:31 PDT

Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 12:55:31 -0700
From: Doug Burdic <dburdic@presys.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Seeds and stems

Hi Peter,

Congratulations on the D. pauciflora flowering! I've never seen this
species before, but you're correct on the definition. I found an old
copy book on definitions of plant names and they have Pauciflorus
defined as: 'Few-flowered'. Does this species self-pollinate like most
Drosera I wonder? Would love to try out this one sometime if you ever
have any seed to sell.

Glad the book is almost ready for shipment! Take care and hope you're
getting more sunshine down there than we are here on the Oregon coast.

All the Best,

Doug

Douglas Burdic
dburdic@presys.com