Bonn Conference

From: Olivier Marthaler (o.marthaler@eurospan.com)
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 14:53:58 PDT

Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 23:53:58 +0200
From: Olivier Marthaler <o.marthaler@eurospan.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Bonn Conference

Dear Jan and other CP friend organizers,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to Bonn this week-end for a
series of reasons that many other CP freaks round the world might share
with me! That's a pity because when one sees the list of speakers, one
feels like skipping work and Roland-Garros to attend this International
Conference.

So my question is: Could there be a way to keep a "track" of the
highlights of these three days, such as a written summary/digest or as a
recorded audio cassette people could buy from the organizers? Obviously
some sort of VAT would be added to the price to be paid, for the trouble
it would make to meet this extra challenge!

Hoping there might be a positive answer to this request, thanx already a
let me wish all of you lucky Bonn'ers a great meeting!

Olivier Marthaler