Plant Thief (fwd)

From: Andrew Marshall (andrewm@eskimo.com)
Date: Fri May 29 1998 - 09:46:51 PDT

Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 09:46:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: Andrew Marshall <andrewm@eskimo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Plant Thief (fwd)

Hi folks,
        In my ongoing efforts to keep every one aware of things important
I am posting this news and message I recieved. Hopefully we shall see
some of you at the meeting? I went last year and it was a lot of fun.
        As to the rest of the message. Judge for yourselves. There is
vid of the thieving bugger at work on the collections. What should be
done about folks like this? Some of you out there may think this is old
news, but I am of the opinion that people like this need constant watching
and that thier reputations should preceed them one way or another in every
thing they get up to. There for I am posting this so that any one
contemplating buying/trading plants from him may know where they most
likely originated. He certainly hasn't grown them himself.
        These opinions are mine alone BTW and may not be those of any one
listed below, who were certainly not asked whether or not I should post
this on the list. Any heat from this should be directed at me, so that I
can ignore it directly. I post this as a public service announcment for
all the good it may do.
        With our collective best intentions at heart,
        Andrew