Bonn meeting

From: steve steve (stevesteve@rocketmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 03 1998 - 08:19:14 PDT

Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 08:19:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: steve steve <stevesteve@rocketmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Bonn meeting

To all who were at the ICPS meeting in Bonn:

Just a short note to say a personal thank you to all
those who made the meeting such a success. I
thoroughly enjoyed the talks and posters. It was also
great to meet folk from the listserve and meet CP
enthusiasts from all over the world.

I have been to a number of scientific conferences
(back in the days when I could afford the luxury of
full- time science). I cannot remember any meeting
where 'professional' full-time scientists and
'amateur' enthusiasts were able to meet in such an
open and friendly group.

The display in the Botanischer Garten was quite a
sight and the few sundews that I bought seem to have
made it back to the UK intact.

Where next year ????

Best wishes to all,

Steve