Savage Garden

From: Paul V. McCullough (pvmcull@voicenet.com)
Date: Thu Jun 04 1998 - 20:21:56 PDT

Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 23:21:56 -0400
From: "Paul V. McCullough" <pvmcull@voicenet.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Savage Garden

Well I ordered "Savage Garden" from Barnes and Noble and they said that
it was available, but that they didn't officially stock it and that they
would order it for me and send a post card when it was in. Two days
later, I got a post card saying the book hasn't been published according
to the publisher, and no known date for publication was available.
Pretty poor service on Barnes and Noble's part, imho.

What's really irritating is that their web page guarantees shipping in
24 hours!

Guess I'll try Borders next.

Cheers,
Paul