Heat & humidity

From: Derek Glidden (dglidden@illusionary.com)
Date: Fri Jun 05 1998 - 07:27:58 PDT

Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 10:27:58 -0400 (EDT)
From: Derek Glidden <dglidden@illusionary.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Heat & humidity

Peter,

I'd *love* to send some of this yuk your way. I saw a weather report the
other day that with the humidity factored in, it felt like 111 degrees
here in Tampa, FL on Tuesday and 106 on Wednesday and looking at the radar
maps, it looks just like a picture from an atlas with no clouds or rain in
sight for hundreds of miles. I take pitchers of water outside for the
plants and all I manage to pour out of them by the time I get to the pots
is steam.

Tell you what, send some of your cold and rain down here and I'll do my
best to send as much of this heat and sun your way.

Oh, and Rogan, I've stuck an 8 foot gator I found in the apartments canal
in a big box on the way. Customs might ask you about it though. ;)

Derek Glidden http://www.illusionary.com
Illusionary.com Home of the Pagan Resource Site
   Web development, database, graphics and general plumbing
Linux, FreeBSD, Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL, PHP (Say No to NT!)