Nephenthes and TC

From: Michiel.vanBennekom@STUDENTEN.TBPT.WAU.NL
Date: Wed Dec 31 1969 - 17:00:00 PST

Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1969 23:00:00 -0200
From: Michiel.vanBennekom@STUDENTEN.TBPT.WAU.NL
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nephenthes and TC

Hello to all,

A few weeks ago I asked for a good TC-medium (e.g. components) for the seeds
of N. alata (or N. in general) and afterwards for the small plants. I didn't
get any response then but maybe now someone can help me because my seeds are
ripe and I want to sow them.
I would appreciate it if someone could provide me with some information or a
manual some time soon because there are only few still sterile seeds (in
seedboxes) left.
Do these seeds need some sort of stratification or some rest before sowing or
can I start immediately?

Thanks, Michiel

Michiel.vanBennekom@studenten.tbpt.wau.nl