updated homepage

From: Johannes Marabini (Johannes.Marabini@t-online.de)
Date: Sun Jun 07 1998 - 17:56:02 PDT

Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 02:56:02 +0200
From: Johannes.Marabini@t-online.de (Johannes Marabini)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: updated homepage

Hi,
all of you, who want to see a nice pitcher of N. rajah in culture,
should have a look at my homepage (page
http://home.t-online.de/home/johannes.marabini/borneo.htm). The plant
comes from Andreas Wistuba's tissue-culture and is 6 years old. The
cultivation is as follows: in summer day-temp. up to 33 deg.C.,
night-temp. down to 15 deg.C. I use an air-moisturing system for about
3 hrs of the day. So the difference of the air-humidity is large
(50-90%). And I have changed the soil within the last 6 years only
once!

By the way: I do not sell any plant (many enthusiasts have asked for
buying plants). But if you have questions about cultivation, do not
hesitate to ask.

Bye Johannes

--
mailto @email: Johannes.marabini@t-online.de