Thomas Carow calendar

From: koudela@ure.cas.cz
Date: Fri Jun 12 1998 - 00:17:01 PDT

Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 07:17:01 +0000
From: koudela@ure.cas.cz
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Thomas Carow calendar

Hi to all!

Some other people recently pointed out Thomas Carow calendar for 1999
presented and sold in the CP conference in Bonn. It has really
wonderful photographs and is well done. Thanks Thomas!!! Here you find
some details:

Carow, Thomas: "The world of Carnivorous Plants". Calendar for 1999
year. Verlag Carow, Hohlweg 15b, 97720 Nuedlingen, Germany, 1998.
ISBN 39801839, staple bound, DM 68.00.
   Descr.: in English (German translation of all the text is at the
   end of the calendar), A3 format, 13 double-sided sheets, 63 color
   photos. Incredibly beautiful photographs of the author, Andreas
   Wistuba, Juerg Steiger, Lorenz Buetschi, Georg Benda and Don
   Schnell show not only CP themselves in great detail but also CP
   habitats. From the rarer plants featured are H.minor,
   D.cistiflora, D.glabripes, D. heterophylla, H.minor, N.dubia,
  N.(edwardsiana ssp.)macrophylla, P.crassifolia, P.immaculata,
  P.vallisneriifolia, U.fulva, U.humboldtii or U.menziesii.
  All the photographs are excellent!

I don't remember the prices well but think it was DM 60.00
in Bonn, DM 68.00 including P&P in Germany and DM 80.00
for the other countries. I hope Thomas won't be angry if I post
his address here:

Thomas Carow; Hohlweg 15 B; 97720 Nuedlingen; Germany
Phone: +49-971-65322 / +49-971-63702
Fax: +49-971-63512
e-mail: Carow@t-online.de

If you ever considered to have such a thing, don't hesitate! All the
attendees of Bonn conference know what I am talking!

Regards,
        Ivo
* Mgr. Ivo Koudela *
* work address: home address: *