Re: Discover Magazine

From: Steve Clancy (sclancy@sun1.lib.uci.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 12 1998 - 15:33:20 PDT

Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 15:33:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: Steve Clancy <sclancy@sun1.lib.uci.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Discover Magazine

Barry,

Discover magazine has a web site at
"http://www.discover.com", and the current issue is at
"http://www.discover.com/current_issue/index.html"

Your web site is listed under "web picks" on the menu bar to the left of
the screen. The uRL listed is
"http://www.indirect.com/www/bazza/cps/cp.html".

--steve

    Steve Clancy MLS, Science Library, Univ. of California, Irvine
          P.O. Box 19556, Irvine, CA 92623-9556 U.S.A.
   949-824-7309 * http://sun3.lib.uci.edu/~sclancy * sclancy@uci.edu
   "I think there should be something in science called the 'Reindeer
   Effect.' I don't know what it would be, but I think it'd be good
   to hear someone say, 'Gentlemen, what we have here is a terrifying
   example of the reindeer effect.'"