Discover Magazine

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 12 1998 - 09:13:25 PDT

Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 09:13:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Discover Magazine

Does anyone get Discovery magazine? I have been contacted by someone who
says that at least one of my web sites is listed in the July 1998
issue (probably because of the recent Genlisea research in Nature). I
would like to know the web site(s) listed, because I will have to
reinstall something at those addresses---the new FAQ rendered the old web
addresses at my site bogus! Perfect timing!

Apparently, the page reference is Discover, July 1998, p22--23. None of my
local Newstands/libraries have this issue yet.

Barry

Dr. Barry Meyers-Rice
   bazza@ucdavis.edu
Carnivorous Plant FAQ--author