Re: CPs

From: C. J. Mazur (ccp@vaxxine.com)
Date: Fri Jun 12 1998 - 20:09:12 PDT

Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 23:09:12 -0400
From: "C. J. Mazur" <ccp@vaxxine.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: CPs

Eric et Al,

Just a comment. I too have sold, traded and given away many plants and
seeds over the years. Especially since I've joined this list. All the
people I've ever dealt with have been honest, generous and sincere in their
dealings. I'm truely impressed by CP people. Because everyone is so good
with their dealings, its a real shocker, when you run into an odd individual
who is purposely deceitful and acts in covert and selfish ways.

I purposely stayed out of the postings that mentioned a particular
individual (Jakub Sladecek) as I'm always a firm believer that all people
are honest (some may just need prodding). However, I too, like many others
have been jerked around by this man. After giving him the benefit of the
doubt for 5 months, and reminding him, that trading is done in good faith
etc etc etc, he has still chosen to ignore his promises and keep up his end
of the bargain. Its a shame when this sort of thing happens, its a real
kick in the head, when 99.9% of people I've dealt with have been nothing but
pleasure to do business, trade or just chat with.'

So chin up Eric. Take pleasure in the friends and plants you have met over
the years. Yes I know its money, but hey, money doesn't last, but
relationships you get involved in and friends you make may last a life time
(Hi Jay).

BTW, do you want me to pay cash or will you take a cheque for $380.00 Hee
hee ha ha ;-) couldn't resist!

Best Regards,
Carl J. Mazur
Cherryhill Carnivorous Plants
Ontario Canada
http://www.vaxxine.com/ccphome

"To grow old is manditory... to grow up is optional"

>Hi! Members,
> Since having joined this Group I have met and
communicated