Re: Kalimantan

From: Chris Marsden (Byway@compuserve.com)
Date: Sat Jun 13 1998 - 00:35:35 PDT

Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 03:35:35 -0400
From: Chris Marsden <Byway@compuserve.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Kalimantan

 Hi All,
 =

> I realise that these are potentially large questions and I do not expec=
> detailed response. A simple map marking important areas, notes on
possible
> ecological linkages, or suggestions on information sources would all be=

> most useful.

Just a quickie...

I personally am unable to help... but I would like to point out that if w=
had persevered with the CP mapping project it is more than possible we
would have had a comprehensive map to pass on to this researcher... and
directly help in the conservation process. OK, I await the flames.

Kindest Regards,

Toby

--
Toby Marsden