Orchidarium Experiences

From: Jason A (jasona@warwick.net)
Date: Sun Jun 14 1998 - 20:58:48 PDT

Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 23:58:48 -0400
From: Jason A <jasona@warwick.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Orchidarium Experiences

Hi!

Anyone have any experiences good/bad/indifferent with the Orchidarium
(<http://www.orchidarium. com>) wardian cases? I'm seriously considering
getting one of these but want to know what others think. My house has
very dry forced-air heat in winter and air conditioning in the summer. I
think something like this could be very helpful. I priced terrariums but
have a miserable time finding lights that will fit and are appropriate
for growing CPs, primarily lowland Nepenthes. I read Paul McCullough's
favorable experiences with the Klimagro but their prices are too high
for me. Thanks!! :)

Jason Ashley