Hello and a question

From: David.Williams@charnwood.gb.astra.com
Date: Fri Jun 19 1998 - 03:19:13 PDT

Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:19:13 +0200
From: David.Williams@charnwood.gb.astra.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Hello and a question

My name is Dave Williams, and I have been lurking here for quite some
time without introducing myself. I have a small collection of pings.,
sarrs and drosera most of which I have tried to kill at some point or
another.
        Now my question. I have a VFT which looks like it's on its last
legs. It sent up several large flower spikes this year which I left on
in the hope of getting some seed. At the weekend I noticed a growth
about a third of the way up the spike which turns out to be a bout half
a dozen small traps. Any ideas about how to propagate them?

Dave Williams