Bladderworts

From: gfroese1 (gfroese1@MINET.gov.MB.CA)
Date: Sat Jul 04 1998 - 15:09:34 PDT

Date: Sat, 4 Jul 98 22:09:34 -0000
From: gfroese1 <gfroese1@MINET.gov.MB.CA>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Bladderworts

Hello, I recently added aquatic and the common bladderwort to my CP
collection. They originally grew in high PH level waters (that were
calcium rich and in a boggy area). The aquatics appear to be growing
nicely, though the tips of the plants are now more green than the
previous dark red colour. I have a container full of water
micro-organisms that I will periodically add to the container of
bladderworts to feed them, but that's all I've set up for now. I don't
really know how to take care of bladderworts, so if anyone has some
suggestions, I would gladly accept them. Thanks

A dedicated CP grower expanding his collection,

Michael Froese