re: Well Water

From: Jason Ashley (jasona@warwick.net)
Date: Sat Jul 04 1998 - 23:28:05 PDT

Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 02:28:05 -0400
From: Jason Ashley <jasona@warwick.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: re: Well Water

It's very easy to tell if your water is hard or not, look for calcium
stains on the plumbing fixtures, particularly in the bathtub. You'll see
it around the faucets and drains. If you soften your water you won't see
this but your water will be full of salt which is also harmful to your
CPs. I highly recommend using only distilled, rain, or reverse osmosis
water. I've read the labels on all kinds of bottled water and am amazed
at how many have added salt to enhance the flavor or make you drink
more.

Hope this helps!
Jason Ashley
Warwick, NY