ICPS cookbook....

From: Perry Malouf (pmalouf@access.digex.net)
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 04:56:57 PDT

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 07:56:57 -0400 (EDT)
From: Perry Malouf <pmalouf@access.digex.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ICPS cookbook....

I received my latest CPN yesterday, and discovered that I have
been nominated to the esteemed post of ICPS Cookbook editor.
Jay Lechtman (roving reporter/journalist in the world of CP)
decided that this was appropriate, after my posting appeared on
this list asking for recipes for Nepenthes potting media. Most
of the responses to my call were published in this latest CPN,
with the conspicuous omission of Cliff Dodd's input.

I enjoyed all of the articles in CPN; I read it from cover to cover
last evening. The editors did a nice job.

Now, Jay, should I bring a Nepenthes salad to the upcoming Capital
Area CP meeting? I'll use leaves from only the best plants: villosa,
rajah, burbidgeae, clipeata, edwardsiana...

I promise to wash off the Orthene and remove any flower spikes.....

A salad like that ought to provide enough roughage to ream out
the worst case of irregularity :-)

Best wishes,

Perry Malouf