newbie

From: Willem Coetzer (rietwc@PLANT2.AGRIC.ZA)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 12:34:56 PST

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 11:44:17 GMT+2
From: "Willem Coetzer" <rietwc@PLANT2.AGRIC.ZA>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: newbie

Hi

I am Willem from Pretoria, South Africa. My sister once asked me to
choose a birthday gift, so I chose Adrian Slack's "Insect Eating
Plants And How To Grow Them". I was studying biology at the time and
am now a biologist by profession, more specifically an entomologist
specializing in biological weed control. I'm happy to announce that
my interest in CPs is now past its dormancy stage and I plan to spend
the approaching summer designing and building a glasshouse. I am
particularly attracted to Nepenthes species.

A work-related trip is taking me to Kuala Lumpur on Monday. I
thought this would be a good opportunity to buy my first CPs. Does
anyone know where to buy tissue-cultured Nepenthes in Kuala or
Singapore?