Re: Aldrovanda

From: Frederick John Wallace (jwallace@mail1.nai.net)
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 17:44:57 PDT

Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 20:44:57 -0400 (EDT)
From: jwallace@mail1.nai.net (Frederick John Wallace)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Aldrovanda

Hi,
I've been growing Aldrovanda now for two seasons and over wintered it in the
refrigerator, in my garage, as well as some outside that I missed - all
survived and this year I even have some blooming (in Northern USA)). I would
really recommend Adamec's recommendations for growth since my experiments
with other water (growth media) proved deadly in the long run. Remember -
don't bring them in until they form their turions. Good luck!
Jon