Re: Visiting Canada - Vancouver, Rockies, PEI.

From: C. J. Mazur (ccp@vaxxine.com)
Date: Mon Aug 17 1998 - 17:46:33 PDT

Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 20:46:33 -0400
From: "C. J. Mazur" <ccp@vaxxine.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Visiting Canada - Vancouver, Rockies, PEI.

Hi Ross.

If you are in the Toronto Ontario area, you can drop by for abit one
evening. The CP here aren't in the wild, their in my greenhouse, but there
is a nice selection of Sarracenia to see.

Best Regards,

Carl J. Mazur
Cherryhill Carnivorous Plants
Ontario Canada

http://www.vaxxine.com/ccphome

"To grow old is mandatory... to grow up is optional"