Bonn on video

From: koudela@ure.cas.cz
Date: Tue Aug 18 1998 - 04:48:41 PDT

Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 11:48:41 +0000
From: koudela@ure.cas.cz
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Bonn on video

Hi to all,

                !!! This is a PRELIMINARY notice !!!

Many friends I met in Bonn noticed I recorded parts of
lectures on video and asked whether the tape was available.
My answers were always "Of course, but I don't know if the
recording turns out to be acceptable".
For those you don't know that, it was my first recording of live
lectures which I recorded with a camera borrowed from my friend.
It was hard because I only got a short lecture 'how to do that'
a day before our departure to Bonn but it seems I succeeded!
To be sincere two other people helped me a lot with the
recordings (thanks!) but most of the lectures I recorded myself.
So don't expect a professional tape!!!

Of course, I would like to express my thanks to the ICPS and GFP
which enabled me to record the lectures.

What do you can enjoy on the tape?
There are parts of following lectures recorded:
Paul Temple, Hans Luhrs, Terry Lawrence Mellichamp, Juerg F.Steiger,
Madeleine Groves, Christian Breckpot + Lubomir Adamec, M.K.
Janarthanam, Stefan Porembski, Rudolf Schmid-Hollinger, Alastair
Culham, Guenter Eitz and Fernando Rivadavia + about 10 minutes of the
exhibition.

I am really sorry I was not able to record other lectures due to
various reasons!!!

The total length is more than 200 minutes. Only VHS-PAL tape will
be available.

The preliminary price is $30 + P&P (it seems not to exceed $10
airmail worldwide)

The work on the tape is nearly over and I would like to know
how many people would like it.

 If you are interested in this tape, drop me a line but DON'T send
any money now!!! It will yet take a while to make the tapes
available!
As I wrote at the beginning, this is only a PRELIMINARY notice!!!

Regards,
        Ivo
* Mgr. Ivo Koudela *
* work address: home address: *