Darlingtonia seed

From: Mellard, David (dam7@cdc.gov)
Date: Tue Aug 18 1998 - 05:48:00 PDT

Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 08:48:00 -0400
From: "Mellard, David" <dam7@cdc.gov>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Darlingtonia seed

Yes, for those of you that remember from last year, I'm still searching
for a heat-loving Darlingtonia. I'm looking for Darlingtonia seed so I
can continue this quest. I have some Sarr seed (alata, flava,
psittacina, leucophylla) from last year to trade and hope to get out
this fall to collect more seed or I'm willing to pay for seed.

I have hundreds of Darlingtonia seedlings growing in a cool basement
from last years seed and they will be set outside in prepared bogs in
late fall. My guess is that I will have to go through thousands of
seedlings so hence my request for more seeds.

Many thanks for you help
David
Atlanta