||New CP page!||

From: Shonen Knife (LD168@PACBELL.NET)
Date: Wed Aug 19 1998 - 18:59:29 PDT

Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 18:59:29 -0700
From: Shonen Knife <LD168@PACBELL.NET>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ||New CP page!||

Wassup!!!

                My friend and I just made a CP page. We did quite a lot of work in 2
days. He did the HTML stuff and I designed/layed out the page. The page
is 1/2 done. A few modifications and more pics and it'll be ready. Maybe
some info would be good. I took the large pics with a Sony digital
camera, comes out ver nice with proper lighting or with flash. Please
sign the G-book. There is also an ad section at my page to post what
you're looking for, want, or are selling. A few pics are of my friends
CP.

Peace out,
-Bruce Lee-

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/5035/index.html