Carnivorous Plant meeting in Denver, CO Sept 13

From: ricell@juno.com
Date: Wed Aug 19 1998 - 21:04:54 PDT

Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 22:04:54 -0600
From: ricell@juno.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Carnivorous Plant meeting in Denver, CO Sept 13

The Second meeting of the Rocky Mountain Carnivorous Plant Society
We had a lot of fun at the last meeting so we are doing it again!

When: Sunday, September 13 from 1- 5 PM.

Where: Denver Botanic Gardens. Classroom A (located in the basement of
the main building).

What: The current schedule of events is (subject to change):
1:00-2:00 Setup, socializing, plant trading etc.
2:00-3:00 Tour of the Denver Botanic Gardens behind-the-scenes
carnivorous plants and growing areas led by Joe Tomacik of the Denver
Botanic Gardens.
3:00-3:30 Introductions and organizational issues
3:30-4:00 Member talk (yet to be finalized).
4:00-5:00 More socializing!

Why: The primary purpose of this meeting is to gather carnivorous plant
enthusiasts from the Rocky Mountain area so that we can get to know each
other, swap information, trade and sell plants etc.

Who: Anyone interested in carnivorous plants is welcome! At our last
meeting we had a fun group of experienced carnivorous plant growers,
experienced orchid growers with an interest in carnivorous plants and
enthusiastic beginners.

Note: You do not need to pay the entrance fee for the botanic gardens.
Just let them know that you are attending the Carnivorous Plant meeting.

Hope to see you there!

For more information, you can contact Rich Ellis"ricell@juno.com".