a few questions

From: skippy39@fyiowa.infi.net
Date: Wed Aug 26 1998 - 19:45:23 PDT

Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 21:45:23 -0500
From: skippy39@fyiowa.infi.net
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: a few questions

I have a few questions regarding my new terrerium. Well, first of all,
Ive been having some trouble lately with fungus. I am forced to spray
my plants several times a week now. The fungus is sometimes a thin
green fungus, but mostly a puffy white fungus that looks somewhat
similar to spider webs. When I spray with fungicide, the fungus goes
away, but is back in a few days. What can I do to make my fungus go
away?!?
        Ok, question #2. None of my sundews in the terrerium have dew. Well,
D. spathulata and D. rotundifolia have a little bit, but NOT MUCH. The
terrerium is 55 gallon. 22 inches (55 cm) tall. I have 4-40 watt grow
lights on the top of the tank. I dont know if it could be too little
light, too much light, or maybe something else. The following are the
sundews that do not have any dew:
filiformis ssp. filiformis
capensis "wide leaf" (actually I had to take this out, because it
doesnt like a lot of light and was getting
sunburned)
madagascariensis
dichotoma "giant form"
aliciae