||AIR-FLOW and SPIDER-LIKE WEBBING||

From: Shonen Knife (LD168@PACBELL.NET)
Date: Sat Aug 29 1998 - 00:45:30 PDT

Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 00:45:30 -0700
From: Shonen Knife <LD168@PACBELL.NET>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ||AIR-FLOW and SPIDER-LIKE WEBBING||

Sup CP'ers,

                I've noticed on some of my CP's that there is a spider-like webbing
(thicker than a normal spiders web) growing in the soil. It has covered
small sprigs of live moss and is going over large sprigs now. The first
time I saw it, I took a stick and pricked some away, in a few days, the
stuff grew back again, so I know it's not spider web. What should I use
to combat the webbing? Will fungicides kill of the live moss?

        Also, how do I maintain good air circulation when I want to keep my
Lowlanders very humid?

Peace out,
-Andrew-