Orlando Florida CP (I hope) Trip

From: L235@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 31 1998 - 13:50:36 PDT

Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 16:50:36 EDT
From: L235@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Orlando Florida CP (I hope) Trip

I will be in Orlando, Florida next week on business (short notice).
I (as always) would LOVE to supplement my trip with CP-related side trips
or visits, if anyone in the area is willing. I will have a car, and at least
one night free the evenings of September 9th and 10th. Since Orlando is
central, I could feasibly drive to either coast ... anyone within reasonable
driving distance interested in dinner/conversation? I'm buying, and can also
(possibly) bring out plants of interest.

Please e-mail me privately.

Thanks in advance!

Jay Lechtman (L235@aol.com)
Ashburn, VA, USA