Web site update etc.

From: Borneo Exotics (borneo@lanka.net)
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 03:59:55 PDT

Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 15:59:55 +0500
From: Borneo Exotics <borneo@lanka.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Web site update etc.

Hi Folks,

We've just updated our Nepenthes website at <http://www.borneoexotics.com>
a little later than we had intended. Our next update will be in early
November when we expect to be completely revamping the site and adding a
lot of new photographs and cultivatoin info.

Ineke and I will be away from Sri Lanka from this week until the middle of
October doing a field trip and a bit of Scuba diving for a break. We will
have to deal with e-mails that arrive whilst we are away when we get back,
so apologies in advance for the delay. Anything particularly urgent will
be forwarded to us to us by my brother who is here looking after the
nurseries. We are staying up all night tonight if necessary in order to try
to clear currently outstanding mails before we go. Lots of strooooong
coffee! :-)

Good Growing etc.

Rob Cantley
Borneo Exotics (Pvt) Ltd