Re: Early Autumn

From: CALIFCARN@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 10 1998 - 15:02:28 PDT

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 18:02:28 EDT
From: CALIFCARN@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Early Autumn

Howdy folks, Peter here at California Carnivores.
     I just had to comment on the mention of D. pygmaea's early gemmae
production that someone mentioned (can't remember who, sorry). Marilee pointed
out that our D. pygmaeas in our display at the nursery started gemmae
production a few weeks ago, when they usually start in October! It's the only
pygmy species to do so, so far. Strange to the strange!
     I should mention that the producer of the Home and Garden Network called
to say the episode on California Carnivores will air on a special called
"Extreme Gardens", but not until December, not October as they originally
planned.
     Also, another TV show called Rebecca's Garden will be here in late
September to film a ditty on us. Don't know when that will air.
      Th-th-th-th-that's all, folks! Peter