No Subject

From: Kurt Gereck (k205-go@northcoast.com)
Date: Thu Sep 10 1998 - 19:26:00 PDT

Date: 9/10/1998 19:26
From: Kurt Gereck <k205-go@northcoast.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: No Subject

Where can I get the carnivorous plant video "death trap"
(I'm pretty dooubtful that this is the full or correct
name of it, I know it's close though)? And does anyone
know where I can buy, or is anyone willing to sell the
Adrian Slack book: "Insect-eating Plants and How to Grow
Them?" Also, I have searched all over the internet and
haven't been able to find a seller of Nepenthes belli
cuttings or plants. Does anybody know of a source?
Sorry to crowd the list with so many questions, but I'm
desperate. Any information greatly appreciated.