RE: Tampa Bay CP club cook-out

From: Tom Massey (massey@hal.fmhi.usf.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 10:54:58 PDT

Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 13:54:58 -0400
From: Tom Massey <massey@hal.fmhi.usf.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Tampa Bay CP club cook-out

Just a note - with perhaps less than perfect advance notice:

 This Sunday, September 27th, will be the third, or maybe fourth, annual
Tampa Bay Carnivorous Plant Club cook-out. This year we will be having the
cook-out at the USF Botanical Garden, beginning at 1pm. Food, drinks, etc.
are provided by the club. We encourage all members, all would-be members,
and CP enthusiasts to come. Non-members will probably be cajoled,
encouraged, bribed, and seduced into joining our small but intrepid
organization for a measly 12$ a year.

Anyone interested in coming drop me an email, Tom in Fl., in the next few
days. Directions are available.

All club members please RSVP to me, ASAP.

If hurricane Georges is in the bay about that time, we will probably
reschedule ( I told you we were intrepid!).

Tom in Fl.