Nepenthes stamps

From: TANWK (TANWK@am.nie.ac.sg)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 02:59:00 PDT

Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 17:59:00 +0800
From: TANWK <TANWK@am.nie.ac.sg>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes stamps

Greetings from Singapore!

 Browsing through a stamp catalogue the other day I came
across a stamp set, containing 6 different stamps, that
shows 2 Nepenthes pitchers at the bottom right-hand
corner.

This stamp set is not in the 'CPs on Stamps' page
<http://www.geocities.com/Rainforest/Vines/8564/stamppage
.html>

 How do I contact the person who established this
CP-stamps page (Rich Ellis) to send him a photo for
adding to the list. I tried the "E-mail me' on the page
but did not succeed in getting through.

 Incidentally, this stamp set is entitled

 "Hidupan Liar -
  Wildlife

  Minggu Setem 1996
  Stamp Week 1996"

 In the Malaysian language "Hidupan" is the word for
'Life' and 'Liar' means 'Wild' (not domesticated).
"Minggu" is 'Week' and 'Setem' is 'Stamp'.

 Regards,
           Tan Wee Kiat