Overwintering CPs in the UK

From: nigel hurneyman (h7n@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 07:02:19 PDT

Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 07:02:19 PDT
From: "nigel hurneyman" <h7n@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Overwintering CPs in the UK

No, the company hasn't finally snuffed it - in fact it looks very
hopeful that someone wants to buy it - but demon seems to be very
sick at the moment.

This is just a quick note to let UK subscribers know that Paul
Gardner's occasional column in Amateur Gardening has a summary of
winter care requirements for CPs this week (issue dated 26th Sept).
Be careful if you buy it in W.H.Smith; the price lookup in their
EPOS terminal was wrong in my branch and they tried to overcharge me.

Good Growing, NigelH