Carnivorous Plants of Australia Vol 1 (reprint)

From: SCTRFCS@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 13:29:37 PDT

Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 16:29:37 EDT
From: SCTRFCS@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Carnivorous Plants of Australia Vol 1 (reprint)

I must apologize for not reporting back regarding this =91project=92 earli=
er,
given that the deadline for receiving requests for the reprint was to be t=
he
first of August. Requests were still arriving by "snail mail=92 in mid
September. The last request for a copy of the reprint was actually a verb=
al
one at the Rocky Mountain Carnivorous Plant meeting in Denver last weekend=
.

To date I have received a total of 157 requests for a reprint copy of
Carnivorous Plants of Australia Vol. 1 by Allen Lowrie. This information =
has
been passed on to Allen Lowrie so that he will be able to approach his
publisher with the proposal. He will be contacting me when he has a respo=
nse.

I feel that this minimal number would not be the final total that would be
actually reprinted as there will undoubtedly be additional interest once i=
t is
available. The technical bookstore here in Los Alamos,NM. that will be
handling the US bulk order will be ordering extra copies for their own sto=
ck
once the final decision is made.

Thanks once again for all the support and encouragement. Let=92s keep our
collective fingers crossed.

Robert F. Sheppard, Los Alamos,NM.