Tampa Bay CP club cook-out

From: Tom Massey (massey@hal.fmhi.usf.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 06:54:38 PDT

Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 09:54:38 -0400
From: Tom Massey <massey@hal.fmhi.usf.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Tampa Bay CP club cook-out

To Florida CP growers:

Okay, much as I hate having to change our plans just because of a big wind,
it seems like the reasonable thing to do is to postpone the cook-out. We
will tentatively reschedule for Sunday October 4th. I really don't think
we will have too much bad weather, but I know most people are preoccupied
right now with getting greenhouses and outdoor plants secured. By Sunday
we will probably have good weather, but people may be cleaning up their
yards etc.

For club members on the list serve who know others without email, please
give them a call.

Trent, respond if you get this if you don't mind.

All those in the rest of the universe, please excuse the waste of
band-width.

Tom in Fl.