Nepenthes

From: Marc Stenger (stenger@rheingau.netsurf.de)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 05:34:13 PDT

Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 14:34:13 +0200
From: " Marc Stenger" <stenger@rheingau.netsurf.de>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes

Hi there,
my name is Marc , I`m 15 years old and I`m cultivating Carnivorous Plants
for two years now.
I got first interested in these plants , when my sister gave me a Pinguicula
moranensis and a Drosera capensis for my birthday.
Now, I`m a meber of the G.F.P. and grow several CPs in my home and garden.
But I have a problem: In my living room stands a tall terrarium in which I
grow a Nepenthes alata, a Nepenthes x coccinea and a Nepenthes gracilis x
mixta. Although the humidity is 80% all day, the plants don`t develop any
pitchers. What can be the reason ?
I hope someone of you knows the answer,
Marc