Work for CPN

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 10:26:11 PDT

Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:26:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Work for CPN

Hey all,

Last night I remembered another project I sorely need completed for the
ICPS and Carnivorous Plant Newsletter.

This is suited for anyone with a computer and a set of CPN back issues
covering all the years CPN has been in color.

I need someone to go through the old issues of CPN, and information about
each photograph that appeared.

For each photo, we need 1)Issue/page number 2)Subject (species or hybrid
portrayed) 3)Subject II: (habitat, leaf, flower, etc) 4)Color or BW?

This list should be cross-checked against Jan's species list so we don't
have bogus entries like U. biflora, etc.

This will help us when we are deciding which photos to print. That way, if
we get a photograph of U. never-before-shownia we will know it is of
particular importance to render in color, etc.

Barry

Dr. Barry A. Meyers-Rice
Carnivorous Plant Newsletter
Conservation Coeditor