Gary & Mim

From: ccp108@juno.com
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 04:37:47 PDT

Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 07:37:47 -0400
From: ccp108@juno.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Gary & Mim

When your trumpets dry out quickly and you have mushy rizones you have a
classic case of root rot. Re pot, was the cry I thought I heard one
picture say, Re pot keep the top of the ground moist, and if plant wasn't
rotten to the core, not so much water down there. It may take a few
weeks because of Fall in the Northern Hemisphere for the bug eater to
start over again, but we do have our Southern neighbors who have the
luxury of Spring to help out. Procedure was reiterated by Tom at the
meeting of Tampa Bay Carnivorous Club last week.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]