weird science.

From: Marc I. Burack (marcb@companionfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 06:24:43 PST

Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 09:24:43 -0500
From: "Marc I. Burack" <marcb@companionfinancial.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: weird science.

To all,

If you are like me, you may be always looking for a way to send your cp's into
stratospheric growth. I have "personally" been unimpressed with the use of
diluted fertilizers and products like Superthrive. I traditionally have used
fertilizers (orchid : 1/4-1/2 strength) and Superthirve on my outdoor plants.
Whereas I have not used these products on my indoor terrarium plants. I
cannot
see any marked difference between the outdoor and indoor plants.

This morning I used (for the first time) a product I just obtained last week.
It is a growth stimulator of "apparent" epic proportions. It is organic and
supposedly contains very high levels of auxins, gibberlins and cytokinins-
(along with a broad array of micronutrients).

Not "considered" a fertilizer ( .5-4-5) it delivers violent growth to
"regular"
plants. I used it on 3 Nepenthes plants (2 established-1 recently
transplanted) and a Drosera capensis plant that had been suffering after a
recent transplant.

I will keep all up to date on the results....even if the plants are fried to
pieces.

Marc I. Burack
marcb@companionfinancial.com