Red _Sphagnum_

From: Steven Stewart (steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Oct 30 1998 - 10:15:32 PST

Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 13:15:32 -0500
From: Steven Stewart <steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Red _Sphagnum_

Hello Steven Stewart here,
I know this thread is not about cp, but for my future knowlege I'm
interested if any readers have seen red _Sphagnum_ with sporophytes, I
have not found the source of my thought it is diocious, or possibly in a
gametophytic stage of life when red. I usually have them ,in culture,
producing sporophytes in the early spring and late summer and have never
seen them on the red individuals. If this subject is too far off topic
could an expert perhaps e-mail me privately? Thank you in advance.
Steven Stewart
I.B.W. Enterprises Inc.
Sanford, Fl. 32771