CP IRC Channel

From: Andrew Bate (andrew@astilla.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sun Nov 08 1998 - 09:40:28 PST

Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 17:40:28 GMT
From: andrew@astilla.demon.co.uk (Andrew Bate)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP IRC Channel

On Sun, 8 Nov 1998 01:37:00 -0800, Damon Collingsworth wrote:

> First of all, I would like to thank Tim Malcolm for stopping by =
the
>new little known carnivorous plant IRC channel.

<snip>

>Once you have installed it, use an undernet server to connect to IRC.

<snip>

>Then, once connected, go to "commands" in the menu bar and go to "join=20
>channel" under "commands" and type in "Cpgrowers".

So, it's cpgrowers on an undernet channel...?

I tried this just and there is no such channel - do it presume it's
not a registered channel?

You're going to have to get some regulars going in there if you ever
want it to take off. New channels take some getting going from what I
can see and if you cannot get people going there regularly then you
won't get it registered.. BICBW :-)

I'll pop in there from time to time when I am on and see if I find
anyone else there.

Andrew
--=20
Andrew Bate | Email: andrew@astilla.demon.co.uk