RE: Seed Germination - stratification

From: Brewer Charles E PHDN (brewerce@nswcphdn.navy.mil)
Date: Fri Dec 04 1998 - 13:26:36 PST

Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 16:26:36 -0500
From: Brewer Charles E PHDN <brewerce@nswcphdn.navy.mil>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Seed Germination - stratification

Your correct about the 6 weeks, Knowing Larry, it probably did not make any
difference which Sarr seeds he used. The least amount of time I stratify my
seeds is 3 months. I collect the seeds in September and start them in pot
them up in December and sit the pot in a cool greenhouse until they
germinate in the spring.
                                                         Charles Brewer