Re: New CP book

From: Paul Temple (Paultemple@ecologycal.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 12:33:02 PST

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 20:33:02 +0000
From: Paul Temple <Paultemple@ecologycal.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: New CP book

Boy am I kicking myself. There I was, a young (well maybe not so young)
wannabe author struggling to make ends meet with various books and then
I see Tony's idea. Why didn't I think of that? Being a fast learner, I
would tell you all how superb my photos are, how wonderfully I write and
how fantastic the paper quality of my books is. What a shame they're
now all out of print.

Guess I'll await an independent review of Tony's, though I truly wish him all the
success in the world and probably will buy his book myself!!! Still, at laest it was
an ad for a CP book, not a relaunch of God's hand in creating CP's that kept popping
up here.

> For anybody that is interested.
> My book, simply titled "Carnivorous plants" is now available, it
> contains fantastic photographs, extensive list of the species and good
> growing information on most genus.

Regards

Paul (Clearly in an awkward mood - but why not, it's not Xmas - yet).